WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Thank you for considering purchasing from DanYoungUK. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and we understand that sometimes it may not meet your expectations. That's why we offer a 14-day return policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in its original condition, unworn, and with all tags still attached.
To initiate a return, please follow these steps:
Click here and print off the attached form.
Ship the item back to us within 14 days of receiving the order.
Please note that all returns must be sent to our PO Box address (shown below) via Royal Mail only!
Once we receive the item and confirm that it is in its original condition, we will issue a refund or exchange within 7 business days.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL DAILY ASKING ABOUT THE RETURN!
It will be processed in order.
Swimwear & Underwear is NOT returnable in any situation for hygiene reasons.
Please note that shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost unless the item received is damaged, defective, or incorrect.
We want to ensure that you have a positive shopping experience with DanYoungUK, and we will do everything we can to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns about our return policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
PO Box 11121
CAN I CANCEL AN ORDER?
If you quickly change your mind after purchasing you will need to let us know before the collection that day! We process orders very quickly so if you have had your tracking email, the cancellation will not be possible.
In accordance with the cancelling goods act (here), we are entitled to claim back loss made as a direct cause of the cancellation, the fee will vary dependant on payment processor used:
- PayPal 5%
- SHOPPAY/Credit/Debit/Apple Pay 5%
RETURNS ON LAYAWAY ORDERS?
If we have tried to help you with a layaway payment plan, the 14 day return policy does not apply. However, we will take the item back for full store credit.
I RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM!
If you have been sent the wrong item, please contact the customer service team to arrange for the correct item (at our cost!)
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', and most importantly ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed.