WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Purchases and sales with DanYoungUK can be returned for store credit within 14 days of receipt.
If the item isn't to your taste upon receiving it or you don't like the fit, simply click here to begin your return.
The store credit will be issued within 14 working days via email as a code, this will never expire and can be used over numerous transactions until it's empty.
Swimwear & underwear is NOT returnable in any situation for hygiene reasons.
We go the extra mile to write actual measurements on every item of clothing and fitment on all footwear to ensure the item you are ordering is right! If you'd like any additional measurements or sizing info, do not hesitate to contact us before ordering.
CAN I CANCEL AN ORDER?
If you quickly change your mind after purchasing you will need to let us know before the collection that day! We process orders very quickly so if you have had your tracking email, the cancellation will not be possible. If the order can be cancelled before dispatch the merchants fee will not be refunded, this varies from 2% to 4% depending on which payment system you selected.
I RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM!
If you have been sent the wrong item, please contact the customer service team to arrange for the correct item (at our costs!)
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', and most importantly ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed.